You want to invest in sustainability, start, and progress with a performance lens. But you don’t want to forget about Freeride sessions and tolerance, you are on the right track...
Its initial Freerace program is extremely extensive, this VR6 will accompany you throughout your progress and until your first competitions. Behind its race allure hides a strong tolerance for navigations under the sign of comfort. Performance is driven by ease and this VR6 forgives everything.
- Powerful acceleration amplified by a distribution of volumes on the rear and front, giving it an exceptional buoyancy capability, allowing it to start easily and without sinking, even for large dimensions
- Lower concave bridge to facilitate freerace supports, maintaining the comfort of freeride use
- Inverted rails reworked for ease of lodging
- Narrower outline and volume optimization for greater compactness
- Progressive scoop and smoother curvature, for better handling on water and during touching
- Double concave hull to prevent suction. This results in fast acceleration, a smooth take-off and allows you to remain stable while maintaining your speed during touchdowns
- Reinforced fields carbon, airex, robust paint, VR6 is designed to last
- Large deck pad for excellent comfort